BRAKE LINES....I THINK?

1994 Dodge Spirit

Brakes problem
1994 Dodge Spirit 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 140000 miles

I recently changed the rotor, caliber, and brake shoes on the front passenger side of my vehicle. I had rode the brakes with the caliber stuck open. The back pad was wore all the way to the metal. The rotor was ruined. Now that all the new parts are on the car I went to bleed the brake line. The front driver side bled just fine within the first few pumps. I pumped for almost a half hour on the newly repaired side and nothing happened not even air came out. I took the line back off of the caliber and where usually the brake fluid would openly pour out nothing was coming out. I dont know where to go from here. Do I replace the line on that side or do I just keep pumping and hope that eventually brake fluid will finally reach the caliber.
Ronjordan98

Chances are the rubber brake hose is the problem> Remove it from the steel line that it is attached to. See if fluid comes from there. These rubber hoses break down internally and can cause fluid move one way and not the other. Remove it and let me know if that helps. If it doesn't and you are getting fluid to the left front, the proportioning valve may be bad, but that isn't a common problem.

Let me know.