MODELS VAN

2002 Dodge Other

2002 Other Dodge Models V8 Two Wheel Drive Automatic 130000 miles

van keeps on stalling now won't start gauges all went dead odometer if flashing NO BUS
Mel miller

No start condition do below

Get a helper disconnect a sparkplug wire or 2 and ground it to the engine -have helper crank engine over-do you have a snapping blue spark? If so-you have a fuel related problem, check the fuel pressure to rule out the fuel filter/fuel pump/pressure regulator and listen to the injector/s are they pulsing or hook up a noid light. No snapping blue spark continue to troubleshoot the ignition system-power input to the coil/coil packs, coil's resistances, distributor pick-up coil, ignition control module, cam and crank sensors and computer Note: If it doesn't apply disregard it

Understand what you are saying put on scanner no codes. Fuel pump, cam/crank sensor and coil don; t explain why my gauges went dead. Plus the no bus code. I am thinking something electrical. Runs great untill dash freaks out.

Mel miller
What I've suggested was for this: van keeps on stalling now won't start, as for the gauges its defintely an electrical problem. Could be the ignition switch itself

The no start info is good advise but I think the electrical problem is the key with no gauges and odometer flashig no bus. As far as the ignition switch I already changed the electrical box for the ignition because I here they have alot of problems. Do you have any more sugestions. Please help me. Have you ever heard of the no bus thing. My snap-on scanner says to check the iod fuse. But I could not find the location anywhere.I only found a relay marked iod and I changed it with no luck I pulled all fuses under hood and in van all where good.

Mel miller