LEAKING COOLANT

Dodge Neon

I have a '95 Dodge neon with 130k+ miles--it is my first car, I had some problems with the gas pump but we've replaced it.

I have a new issue, about 2 days ago the car started to leak coolant after a drive (around the block or many miles) but when it's still it doesn't leak.

my question is: Can I drive it without expecting something to happen? Or is this some static thing where I can just re-fill the reservoir with more coolant?

I need to see my girlfriend (which lives sort of far) and sadly that is the only transportation I have. Please if anyone reads this and have some comments or suggestion please let me know. Thank you all in advance,
Ivan : cry:
Molotov

Either you need to get that leak fixed or get a new girlfreind. You'll blow the motor driving with a coolant leak if you not careful. Fill the system up and let it idle, when it comes to temp you should be able to look around to find where it's coming from, take a pic and post it.

I know what you mean about your gurl-its more important than the ride been there 40yrs ago, now she's no longer with me except the kids. Love is LOve huh!

Options: Catch the bus or take a chance with these-load up 10gals of water in the trunk, when that idiot lite says Hot or goes/ comes up to half point, stop and refill you only die once.

Or take Mr. SW's advise and comeback with the location so that we can help you get to your gurl in life with no problems.

The way you sounded its like a freeze plug beside the block

Thank you both for replying my message, I will try to see what I can do and also I will take a picture of the leak and explain a little further if needed.
Thanks again.
Ivan

Molotov
No Problem-O!

http://www.2carpros.com/forum/automotive_pictures/30961_Bigsmilepig_6.jpg