FUSE WARNING LIGHT ON ODOMETER?

2002 Dodge Neon

2002 Dodge Neon 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 180000 miles

i started my car and the " FUSE" warning light came on where the odometer would be and I put it in reverse and it stalled. Now it still runs but it sounds like the tranny is slipping.I'm thinking maybe a relay or a fuse under the hood?
NLFer

Are you mistaking the battery light for a fuse? The pic is a battery not a fuse. It sounds like you have a charging issue, the tranny would slip not sound like it maybe the noise you are hearing is the alternator. I reccomend taking it to a local parts store and have them run a diagnostic on your chargin system. Most parts stores will do this for free. Hope I helped MORT

Morticar
No its not I would know. It said " FUSE" right where the odometer should be and then stalled in reverse

NLFer
Ok I have to look up that one wasnt aware there was a fuse light on the dash. Let me do some research on it.

Morticar