DOES NOT ACCELLERATE, BAD RATIATOR. PLEASE HELP!

2000 Dodge Neon

2000 Dodge Neon
123K miles
4cyl. 2.0L 16valve
automatic

bought this car yesterday, test drive was great, no problems or noise from engine. 20 mins. later it began to lose acceleration power, and wont go past 5-10 mph even with the pedal to the metal. a mobile mechanic at autozone said it could be my massflow air sensor? we are changing the radiator saturday, (reason we were at autozone). could it be something to do with the radiator not cooling the tranny properly? it has NOT overheated at all, no check engine light, no smoke, no knocking, just cant drive over 10mph. PLEASE help, my wife is preg. and this is our only car. thank you in advance for any help.

http://www.2carpros.com/forum/automotive_pictures/118429_Dodge_Neon_stock_2000_1.jpg

:(
Sylence702

Yes it can be cleaned with qd contact cleaner!

Blackop555
Clean " what" with qd cleaner? Thanks.

Sylence702
Sorry! Clean the MAF with qd cleaner, whatever you do, don't touch the wires with your hand.

Does the car drive over 10mph with the MAF unplugged or does the symptoms still presist.

Blackop555
Changed the radiator today, new plugs and wires, nothing. Also the car still drives the same with the MAF unplugged.
Another note: the car was not driven for around 3 months, could the gas have gone bad? It feels like if it isnt getting enough gas.

Sylence702
Sounds like your fuel filter can be plugged, perform a fuel pressure test and post back the results here, or just chagne the fuel filter, try fresh gas also.

Blackop555