NO BRAKE LIGHTS

1998 Dodge Neon

Brakes problem
1998 Dodge Neon 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Manual 150000 miles

I have a 1998 Dodge Neon and I replaced the brake light switch on the petal and checked all the fuses, I still dont have brake lights HELP!
Butterfli

Check operations of your hazard lights and turn signals on ALL four corners. If all of them are blinking normally, check fuse #20, inside power distribution center under the hood. If fuse is good, Get access to turn signal/hazard switch wiring harness. With the brake pedal pushed down, check continuity between #2 (white/tan wire) and #3 (brown/red). Also continuity between #2 (white/tan wire) and #9 (dark green/red).

Is there continuity? YES: Go to next. NO: Replace turn signal/hazard switch.

Zackman

YES.

Jeffs 64
First ck the voltage at the fuse. If its good. Then test that voltage is coming to and through the brake light switch. Then go buy a turn signal switch. Then u remove the lower dash panels. Unplug the signal switch. Youll see the connecter mounted on the steering column. Plug in the new one. Then ck the lights if they come on u will need to install the switch if not u have a wiring problem. God bless ty for using 2carpros please try to donate.

Cadieman