WHAT PARTS ARE THE SAME ON AND 2002 INTREPIDS?

1998 Dodge Intrepid

I would like to first introduce myself to the board as I am a new proud owner of a 2002 Intrepid ES. I purchased it at a GREAT price as it was in a little bit of an accident.

3.5L ES
Black exterior
Black leather
Sunroof

paid $1,300 for the car 8)

ANYWAYS.
THE CAR RUNS FINE, AND SEEMS VERY PAMPERED
I need to replace a few parts on the car and I have been lucky enough to have found a black 1998 Intrepid (base) in a junkyard that has alot of things I could use. MY 2002 intrepid was hit on the front right fender. So far I have already replaced the hood ($33) and headlight ($30)

Here is the list of things I need to make my vehicle 100% again:

EXTERIOR
Radiator,
Upper Radiator Support
A/C condensor
Right headlight bracket.

INTERIOR
Front Airbags,
Dash Covers & steering wheel.

MY QUESTION TO YOU IS.
CAN I TAKE THE DASH COVER (just the part that the airbags busted out of)
. FROM THE 1998 and put it in the 2002? ALSO, I have removed the Top Radiator support but cannot get the hood latching cord to seperate from the support assembly without cutting it.
L.o.k.o.

Just to make sure u know which parts i'm referring to. Heres a few pics.
I am not looking to plug anything in besides possibly the airbags, which I can purchase some new ones from a 2002 if the 1998 bags will not work. My main thing is covering these gaping holes set by the exploding airbags. In the dash assembly, Are the actual bolt patterns different on where they are placed?

L.o.k.o.
Can someone point me in the right direction
for where I can find out more help on this please?

Thanks in advance

L.o.k.o.
The junk yard should be able to supply the info, if no one else can.

How did you upload your pics?