TURNS OVER BUT WON'T START

1997 Dodge Intrepid

1997 Dodge Intrepid 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 200, 00 miles

I have had the car for about one year with no problems. Tune up-belts-hoses-spark plugs and wires all replaced. My notmal gas 24mpg. On saturday I drove the car with no problems. On sunday when I went to start it - it turns over fine but won't start. In the past the check engine light flashed for a second about 3 times over four months but they were unable to diagnose it. The only thing new is that when I try to start it the oil light never comes on. I had it changed about 400 miles ago and it still shows fine on the stick. Please give some advice if you can.
thanks I am broke and stuck at a hotel and have no money for a donation. Someone else is paying for my costs now.
Dallann

Do below to get a basic idea what's with the fuel and spark

Get a helper disconnect a sparkplug wire or 2 and ground it to the engine atleast 3/16 away from ground-have helper crank engine over-do you have a snapping blue spark? If so-you have a fuel related problem, check the fuel pressure to rule out the fuel filter/fuel pump/pressure regulator and listen to the injector/s are they pulsing or hook up a noid light. No snapping blue spark continue to troubleshoot the ignition system-power input to the coil/coil packs, coil's resistances, distributor pick-up coil, ignition control module, cam and crank sensors and computer Note: If it doesn't apply disregard it