CHECK ENGINE LIGHT CODE

2001 Dodge Durango

2001 Dodge Durango V8 Two Wheel Drive Automatic 233000 miles

Took my durango in to an auto part store and put it on the diagnostic computer. It came back with a PO601 Intake Control Mod Error. What is this? And what is the PCM? Is this something I can fix with replacing a sensor?
GriselSegarra

Hello –

To better assist you what is your engine size n liter

Have you tried resetting the light…. Then seeing if it comes back?

If so……how many times

Thank you very much for the donation

Find a car repair manual for your car repair questions.

ImpalaSS

we have reset the check engine light at least 6 times and it still comes back

GriselSegarra
Hello –

I was doing a follow up. I had not heard back from you in some time and wanted to make sure you had your question answered. Is your car fixed?

I was contacted by the 2CarPro staff and you sent the post back to me. I truly apologize that I have not responded to you. I seem to be experiencing technical difficulty.

Did you get your answer or do I still need to assist you?

If you do reply back to me and I don’t reply back, please contact Mike at mike@2carpros. Com and let him know your replies are not getting to me. They will contact me.

Thank you very much for the donation

ImpalaSS
P0601* PCM Internal Controller Failure-The PCm is the Powertrain Control Module which means also the computer. Double check the computer wiring connectors -Won't clear try reflashing the computer and see what happens if it continues could very well be a computer problem