WON'T STAY RUNNING

2002 Dodge Dakota

2002 Dodge Dakota 6 cyl Four Wheel Drive Automatic 180000 miles

When I run my truck and cut it off after a short distance, the truck will not stay running upon restarting. I have to crank it up 5-6 times before it will idle, otherwise it starts and then cuts right off. There are no check engine or indicator lights on and the battery still shows a good charge. However, when trying to restart the truck it sounds like the battery does not have the juice to get it started, even though it starts on first crank. It just won's stay running if I take my foot off the accelerator. The truck has an exhaust leak up under the passenger fender where the seal has come apart and the bolts have broken off. Could this be the source of why the truck won't stay running?
Orion6634

I don't think they are related in anyway except mileage. It will not be in any condition to test or run ok until the starting, charging, and battery are correct. Either replace or have the battery charged and load tested. Then see how it runs ok That's step one ok?

Ch112063