POWER WINDOW ON 03 GRAND NOT WORKING.

2003 Dodge Caravan

2003 Dodge Grand Caravan Sport
22K miles
3.0 engine

Issue:
The power window on the Passenger side does not work. The switch for passenger window on both driver and passenger side are not working.

I tried flipping the switches with dome light on and usually it would dim but not anymore. My driver side power windor works fine and so do rest of the power option. I can only see one fuse for both the power windows.

What can be the problem? And how can I fix it. I am a tool savvy guy and would like to work on it myself (if possible).

Dodge-Driver
Dodge03drv

We have the same year dodge caravan and it had the same issues, we didn't do anything to it but slam the door and it stopped working. After much fiddling around we tried slamming the door again and the stupid thing was fine. I dunno if it'll work for you and it's not very technical but it worked for us : )

Offroadking208
Thanks for the reply. Issued is resolved for now. I just open the door panel and banged on the motor and jiggled the cables and Wallah the Window started working. I had called Dodge dealer prior to that, they quoted me $450 for repair. That was enough to inspire me to locate the power window motor and hit it.

Having saved that $450 dollars, I went out and bought the power wheels for my daughter and a smaller one for my son.

Keep posting.

Dodge-Driver.

Dodge03drv