CAN'T STOP THE SHAKING! SPENT OVER $4,000 STILL THERE

2000 Dodge Caravan

I am at a complete loss now. 1990 Dodge Grand Caravan 198000 miles. Replaced the motor mounts, replaced the full axles, replaced the struts, rebuilt transmission, new tires and rims, new brakes. Everyone blames everyone else! I don't know what to do. Here is the problem: when you hit the gas the van shakes, let off the gas and coasts fine. Any ideas?
Computerpulse

How about the simple stuff. Plug wires can fail, air cleaner filter can plug to force the engine to shake. There are other things to check but the simple ones are where you should start.

Bruce Hunt
Is it motor or suspension?

1bigg1
1990 Dodge Grand Caravan, 3.3 L FWD,

It is not a shaking like the motor. Idles fine and smooth. It's just when you apply the gas. To me it acts like maybe the axle is not square or a little bent. But after 3 axles and motor mounts I am not sure. Just put on all new tires and wheels. Smoothed out some but still there.

Computerpulse