BRAKES 155,000 MILES

1992 Dodge Caravan

It started with the driver side rear brake locking on brake application. I took to dealer and they said drum was out of round. Brake still locks. Been going on a year or more. Now brake pedal seems to not return the full way where do I start?
Jim Metz

It sounds to me that your dealership should send there guys for more training. Anyways it sounds like you have got air in your brake system. You should get a buddy one day and pick up a can of brake fluid 1 litre get a see through plasic hose to fit over your bleeder nipples and bleed the system. Why I say get a hose is becauce you will know how much fluis you have put in vehicle/ start from your farthest brake which will be your pass rear then do drv rear pass frt and last drv frt good luck. Oh by the way run the hose into a clear plastic jar or a old jam jar

Caravanogre67