ENGINE CODE P1698

2003 Dodge Caravan

Computer problem
2003 Dodge Caravan 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 100000 miles

my minivan has the check engine lioght on and I have a couple of codes, but there is one that I cant seem to find a defenition for its the p1698 code what does it mean? Some body has any idea please let me know!
Minivanman

DTC P1698: NO BUS MESSAGE FROM TRANS CONTROL MODULE
NOTE: For component location, see COMPONENT LOCATIONS. For connector identification, see CONNECTOR IDENTIFICATION. For circuit identification and wiring diagram, see WIRING DIAGRAMS. In testing procedures Alpha/Numeric character in parenthesis i.E. (K4) designates circuit. After each repair procedure has been completed, reconnect all components. Perform POWERTRAIN VERIFICATION TEST VER-1 under VERIFICATION TESTS to ensure system is functioning properly.

Monitored & Set Conditions
Messages from Transmission Control Module (TCM), when equipped with a 4 speed automatic transmission, are monitored with ignition on and battery voltage greater than 10.4 volts. DTC will set if no bus messages are received from TCM for 20 seconds on 2 trips.
Possible Causes
Intermittent Condition
Communication With TCM
PCM

Turn the ignition on. With the DRBIII ® scan tool, erase DTCs. Cycle the ignition key on and off several times, leaving the ignition on for at least 20 seconds. With the DRBIII ® scan tool, read DTCs. Does the DTC reset? If yes, go to next step.

With the DRBIII ® scan tool, attempt to communicate with the TCM. Can communication be established with the TCM? If yes, go to next step. If no, perform the appropriate test related to no communication with TCM.
WARNING: When the engine is operating, do not stand in a direct line with the fan. Do not put your hands near the pulleys, belts or fan. Do not wear loose clothing.

The conditions that set the DTC are not present at this time. The following may help in identifying the intermittent condition. With the engine running at normal operating temperature, monitor the DRBIII ® scan tool parameters related to the DTC while wiggling the wiring harness. Look for parameter values to change and/or a DTC to set. Review the DRBIII ® scan tool Freeze Frame information. If possible try to duplicate the conditions under which the DTC was set.
Visually inspect the related wiring harness.
Look for any chafed, pierced, pinched, or partially broken wires. Visually inspect the related wiring harness connectors. Look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded terminals. Were any of the above conditions present? If yes, repair as necessary. If no, test is complete.

BMRFIXIT