GRAND - COMPUTER RESET

1999 Dodge Caravan

89000+ miles. We recently changed the radiator fan relay because the fans were not working. We disconnected the battery for about 20 minutes while we did this. When we connected the battery back up, now the park lights and dash lights flash 63 times and the stop for about 5 seconds and then flash again for the same number of times and over and over. Any suggestions what that could be? Or Does the computer need to be reset and if so, How do you do it?
Pat
Patoakey

I have the same year van. I removed the battery cables for about two hours to charge the battery. All I had to do when restarting it was set the clock and the radio stations. Check the batery cables and make sure they are clean and tight. Hopefully when you removed the positive cable you didn't ark the wrench to metal. Did you have to jump the car any time before replacing the battery?

Vandragon