97 WON'T START

1997 Dodge Caravan

1997 Dodge Caravan 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 195000 miles

I have a 1997 dodge caravan. It was running fine and we had to replace the engine due to a knock. Since replacing the engine it will not fire. I have checked to make sure all ground wires were hooked up and prior to installing the engine I made sure the tone rings on the flywheel for the crank sensors matched up. I have replaced the crank sensor and still no fire. The crank and cam sensors are both getting voltage but there is no voltage to the coil. The only other thing that happened is the knock sensor was broke during installation but as I understood that shouldn't prevent it from firing. I am really stumped at this point and any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time.
Elswickjh84

Hi elswickjh84, Welcome to 2carpros and TY for the donation

Check and test fuse no.12 and 13 20amps in the power distribution center The ASD relay powers the coil/s in the same location w/fuses-

Do a continuity test on the dark green and orange wire on the coil all the way to the ASD relay-should read 0 ohms if the wire is good infinite if its open-