WONT START

2004 Daewoo Lacetti

2004 Daewoo Lacetti Front Wheel Drive Manual 60000 miles

my lacetti started but then stopped now wont start
James60601

Do below

Get a helper disconnect a sparkplug wire or 2 and ground it to the engine atleast 3/16 away from ground-have helper crank engine over-do you have a snapping blue spark? If so-you have a fuel related problem, check the fuel pressure to rule out the fuel filter/fuel pump/pressure regulator and listen to the injector/s are they pulsing or hook up a noid light. No snapping blue spark continue to troubleshoot the ignition system-power input to the coil/coil packs, coil's resistances, cap and rotor, distributor pick-up coil, ignition control module, cam and crank sensors and computer Note: If it doesn't apply disregard it and keep testing

If both fuel and spark is present-check the valve and ignition timing, this will lead you to problems
with compression and valves opening and closing at the wrong time/broken or jumped timing
belt/chain.

I've replaced the camshaft and crankshaft sensors, distributor coil and spark plug cable set but the is no firing from it. What should I do then? Power supply up to distributor is ok.

Fuad Nor