2000 Citroen Saxo

2000 Citroen Saxo

my handbrake has recently broke. My friends has taken a look and has told me that the teeth on a ratchet like part, inside the brake drum, have worn down so it is no longer gripping the cable. Could anyone tell me what this part is called and where I could buy a replacement online
October 3, 2009.

Replace the adjuster. Most autoparts stores will be able to supply the part

Dave H
Mar 13, 2010.