HOW DO I REMOVE THE WATER PUMP FROM A CARAVAN (97 - 3.0L)

1997 Chrysler Van

I have pulled all the pulleys and removed all the bolts from the water pump, but it appears as if there is one bolt remaining, however the head is not exposed, it must be on the back side. The water pump is paired with a aluminum back that won't pry off without removing that screw or bolt. I don't know how to get to that screw or bolt. I hope I don't have to remove the whole intake manifold to get to it.
Can anyone help me figure out how to remove the water pump.
This is a 97 dodge caravan, 3.0 L engine.
EdP

There are 11 bolts that hold the pump to the housing and cylinder heads. All from the front. The inlet is from about a 1 1/4" tube running directly under the intake manifold, this same tube has a smaller tube coming out on the top from just below the thermostat housing. The pump housing slides into this 1 1/4" tube with an O ring. Rotating pump may help loosen it.

Hayseed

Hayseed
Thanks, I didn't realize the pump had two halfs, and I must pull the whole pump off that tube and oring behind it.

EdP