BLOWER/RESISTOR/RELAY

2005 Chrysler Town and Country

Heater problem
2005 Chrysler Town and Country 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive 93000 miles

Blower is not working, replaced relay and blower motor. Fan is not running on high or any other setting, but can feel heat pushing through when vehicle is moving only. I can still select using controls where I want heat to go (defrost, floor, etc) but you can tell heat is coming from outside air intake and not from fan. Could the resistor need replacing? Everything I'm reading says fan will run on high if its the resistor, which is why I replaced the motor thinking that was the broken piece of the puzzle. Resistor is cheap enough, I may try to replace. But if it still doesn't work, what would be my next step?
Imgoofyme

Did you check for voltage and ground at the blower connector, before replacing anything? The blower speeds are controlled on the ground circuit, even high speed. The high speed doesn't use a resistor, but, is wired through the assembly. With the hvac control turned on, key on, I'd check voltage and ground at the motor connector, go from there.