CHRYSLER TOWN AND COUNTRY SENSOR PROBLEM

2001 Chrysler Town and Country

2001 Chrysler Town and Country 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 110000 miles

My Town & County's Air Bag Warning Light keeps coming on and off. I've checked the connection to the sensor on the front bumper and nothing's loose.
I'm not sure where the Side Impact Sensors are located and where any other connections that I should check are located.
Not sure where to go from here.
Earl M.
Erminson

Earl: Have the computer stanned at a nationally recognized parts store. They will do it for free and let you know what is causing the problem.

Unfortunately, parts store's (Autozone's Actron or Checker O'Reilly Equus) OBD-II scanner only scans PCM codes, not from ORC occupant restraint controller (air bag) codes. You will need a DRB scanner such as Genesis (nationally-reputable repair shops have it).

Your side impact air bag sensor is located on the lower B pillars (both sides), side airbag sensor on the outboard side of front seat back frame, ORC is under dash/instrument panel, forward of storage bin.

Zackman