CARS ABSOLUTELY DEAD NO POWER.

1968 Chrysler Newport

1968 Chrysler Newport V8 Two Wheel Drive Automatic 133000 miles

Its not the battery.
if you run hot to hot on the starter relay the car cranks.
There is no headlights no interior lights no nothing.
But the horn works.
Im stumped to what it is.
Fusable link maybe?

If it was the ballast resistor id still have lights right?
Sgnrulz

Check and test all the fusible links, neutral safety switch and ignitiion switch-Ballast resistor is for your ignition system

I do not think it is because of the fusable link. I think there may be some short circuit inside the car engine. So I suggest it is better to concern a good car repair center rather than doing much more experiment with it. Because if small problem do not get enough care then it may lead to a big one and have to face large problems which is not acceptable. So, to avoid the same we have top go for a good repair center to us and have to get our car repaired to stay away from many more car related issues like car crash and car accidents which also may result from the problem mentioned above.
I ma giving here a link of good car repair center and this one is more specific for Mercedes cars so it is a good Mercedes Repair center that we all can go and its name is Jeffs Mbz.

Megan Wright
Maybe you have some sort of electrical short somewhere between the battery and the ignition switch. To find out the real cause of problem bring your car to the certified auto technician. That s the only way to identify the problem and get it solved.

Georgegnn
Have you tried checking the fusable link? I believe it has something to do with your car s fusable link. The next time you aren t sure what is the cause of your car s problem, you d better call or visit the nearest Automotive Repair Center near you or the one that specializing your car s make. It s better to have them check your car than guessing and repair it on your own. It might cause more trouble after.

Vasken90254