CONTINUES TO OVER HEAT AFTER NEW THERMOST

1996 Chrysler LHS

Engine Cooling problem
1996 Chrysler LHS 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 13000 miles

Changed the thermostat, checked all the necessary things, hoses, water circulation (pump)made sure enough antifreeze, bled it, etc. And the car still will overheat. Could it be possible that there might be a wiring shortage in the water pump? Everything was checked over with a fine tooth comb and still my car wants to overheat. We just can't figure it out why my car still overheats. Turn the motor off and the overflow is bubbling like crazy!
Thank you
Sugarlange

Could be a clogged-up radiator and water pump defective-

One way to test for a bad water pump is to squeeze the upper radiator hose when the engine is hot and idling. Careful, because the hose will be HOT! If you do not feel much coolant circulating through the hose when you rev the engine, the pump may be bad. The other cause might be a bad thermostat that is not opening properly (remove and inspect the thermostat), or a clogged radiator.

Radiator feel for cold spots

Cooling fans or fan clutch are they operating properly

Continues to overheat get it block and pressure tested

Thank you so much for your fast responce to my car issue. Leaking head gasket was my son's other thought.
I sincerely appreciate you & your team. You're awesome!
God Bless You All
Thanks Again!

Sugarlange