96'PLYMOUTH AIR BAG LIGHT,NO HORN,NO CRUISE

1996 Chrysler Grand Voyager

Recently the airbag light came on and now the horn doesnt work and the cruise control doesnt work either.I have checked fuses and relays and all appear good. Any ideas??
Horse

Sounds like the clockspring

Chez
This is some kind of ring placed by the steering wheel that is broken in your car. This is free to fix at your car dealer, because this part is bad from the beginning and this happened to me also a year ago. My car dealer fixed this for free because this was a guarantee case they said, and my car is old(1996 model), and still it was free to repair. Did not pay for work hours or part. : )

Reppers
I've never heard of free replacements for a clockspring so don't be angry when your dealer expects you to pay for the repair.

Most likely the clockspring. Have the dealer doublecheck your VIN for a recall for this problem. I think 96 is too early for the recall but it's worth looking into just in case. The older square models had a similar symptoms but the case of the airbag light was a locked up rear wiper motor - the're on the same circuit and the wiper motor pops the fuse. There was a recall on some of those models as well.

Prarob