2002 Chrysler Grand Voyager Repair Question
2002 Chrysler Grand Voyager Power windo
2002 Chrysler Grand Voyager 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 77000 miles
How do you remove Drivers side Door panel
DOOR TRIM PANEL
Remove the plug and remove screw attaching door pull cup to inner door panel. 1. Remove switch bezel and disconnect power window/memory switch.
2. Remove screws attaching trim panel to door from below map pocket.
3. Remove screw holding door trim to door panel from behind inside latch release handle.
4. Disengage clips attaching door trim to door frame around perimeter of panel.
5. Lift trim panel upward to disengage flange from inner belt molding at top of door.
6. Tilt top of trim panel away from door to gain access to latch linkage.
7. Disengage clip attaching linkage rod to inside latch release handle.
8. Separate linkage rod from latch handle.
9. Disconnect the power door switch, courtesy lamp electrical connectors.
10. Remove front door trim panel from vehicle.
19,736 answers provided