2005 Chrysler Crossfire Repair Question
2005 Chrysler Crossfire Convertible top start switch
2005 Chrysler Crossfire 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 78695 miles
Checked at a dealer. Need to know how to install switch. Us there any diagram or pictures I can download so I don't break the plastic console trim
REMOVAL - POWER TOP SWITCH
1. Remove the center console (2) to gain access to the power top switch harness connector.
2. Disconnect the power top switch harness connector.
3. Remove the power top switch (1) from the center console (2)
REMOVAL - REAR CENTER CONSOLE
1. Remove the cover (1) around the shift lever.
2. Pull the handle (1) off the parking brake lever.
3. Remove the screws (1) attaching the center console to the rear center console.
4. Open the lid on the rear stowage compartment.
NOTE: The carpet flap is approximately 2 inch wide and is attached with Velcro(C) to the stowage compartment.
5. Lift the carpeting (2) at the rear of the rear stowage compartment.
6. Remove the nuts (1).
7. Lift the rear center console (2) up uniformly while moving it out at the front, disconnecting it from the arresting hook at the separating point of the front (1) and rear center consoles (2).
8. Guide the parking brake handle through the opening in the retractable cover.
9. Disconnect all electrical connectors.
10. Remove the rear center console (2) from the vehicle.
There you go.
23,200 answers provided