WONT START...NOT GETTING ANY GAS...

1997 Chrysler Concorde

1997 Chrysler Concorde 6 cyl Automatic ~65000 miles

My car was backed down a hill into a little creek. I got stuck because of all the mud and had to have it pulled out. After the car was pulled out of the little ditch it would NOT start and my bf tried to flood it intentionally and you could smell no gas and it wasnt getting any. I heard there is some kind of switch that turns off the fuel pump? Is this true? And if so where is it located on this 97 Chrysler Concorde?
My uncle has looked at it himself and has taken it to other men who have previously worked on vechicles and none of them have been able to find out the problem. ( They put it on the machine and it says it does not compute? What does that mean?).
MelMel89

If its cranking over and refuses to start do below

Get a helper disconnect a sparkplug wire or 2 and ground it to the engine atleast 3/16 away from ground-have helper crank engine over-do you have a snapping blue spark? If so-you have a fuel related problem, check the fuel pressure to rule out the fuel filter/fuel pump/pressure regulator and listen to the injector/s are they pulsing or hook up a noid light. No snapping blue spark continue to troubleshoot the ignition system-power input to the coil/coil packs, coil's resistances, distributor pick-up coil, ignition control module, cam and crank sensors and computer Note: If it doesn't apply disregard it