95 V6 WONT START

1995 Chrysler Cirrus

1995 Chrysler Cirrus 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 90000 miles

Hi, I had a problem with with my 95 chrysler cirrus 2.5l v6 where it wouldnt idle down but ran fine. I took the plenum off of the intake manifold and replaced 4 hoses with vacum leaks.
I put everything back together but now the car wont start. It turns over fine but wont crank. I verified cam pos sensor was plugged in good and all sensors/hoses on the plenum were reconnected and secure.
Im only getting 2 codes - 12 for when I disconnected the battery and 55 for end of readout.
Thx for any assistance.
Sweet92lude

Hi, sweet92lude and Welcome to 2carpros and TY for the donation.

Lets try looking for the correct fuel pressure and a snapping blue spark do below and let me know with some results

Get a helper disconnect a sparkplug wire or 2 and ground it to the engine at least 3/16 away from ground -have helper crank engine over-do you have a snapping blue spark? If so-you have a fuel related problem, check the fuel pressure to rule out the fuel filter/fuel pump/pressure regulator and listen to the injector/s are they pulsing or hook up a noid light. No snapping blue spark continue to troubleshoot the ignition system-power input to the coil/coil packs, coil's resistances, distributor pick-up coil, ignition control module, cam and crank sensors and computer Note: If it doesn't apply disregard it.

Fuel is fine, no spark : ( any idea what could cause this when all I did was fix a few vacum leaks? I havnt had the car very long and was told by the seller the ecu was replaced not long prior to my purchinsing the vehicle.

Sweet92lude
No snapping blue spark continue to troubleshoot the ignition system-power input to the coil/coil packs, coil's resistances, distributor pick-up coil, ignition control module, cam and crank sensors and computer Note: If it doesn't apply disregard it.

Also check and test the ASD relay

Well seems the harness that plugs into the coil on the distributor is broke. None of the local auto parts stores can get another and I dont want to get a whole engine bay harness. Any ideas where I could find this clip? None of the junkyards have a v6 model to get one either

Sweet92lude