ALL LIGHTS FLICKER WHEN DRIVING

2005 Chrysler 300

2005 Chrysler 300 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 40500 miles

I had the battery check and was told the battery is fine. When a load was placed on the battery, it only showed a 45% charge. The alternator was checked out as well and I was told it was fine as well. I was advised to check the wiring from the alternator to the battery, there may be a short or a bad ground. What else could be causing the battery to only receive a 45% charge? Thanks!
Kentuckyman

There are trouble codes listed for your charging system, anything? I can't go by what somebody else said, your battery and alternator, tested off the vehicle may be fine, I'd have to do testing with everything hooked up on the vehicle. Use a digital multimeter across your battery posts, everything turned off, 12.6 volts is the generic spec for a fully charged battery. Then, start the vehicle, take second reading across battery posts, the second reading should be higher than the first if charging system is working. Have you checked for excessive battery drain, everything turned off? Shouldn't exceed 35 milliamps, .O35 amps.