CHEVY WONT START FULLY

1997 Chevrolet Venture

1997 Chevy Venture

the last month it started getting a little boggy and came out of it. Last week heading out of town to work it completely cut off and hasnt started again. Changed the fuel filter. All fuses are good, can hear the fuel pump when u turn the key on. Wasnt getting pressure out the exhaust so quick fix. Cut the cat towards the engine. Still the same. Its so close to getting there. It has spark and gas but wont go fully. Please help out!
Lxlmunch3rlxl

Check the fuel pressure with a fuel pressure tester to rule out the fuel pump if okay-check the injectors if its pulsing, no pulses equals to no fuel to the cylinders even if the fuel pressure is good-

The mechanic here in town said cam shaft before all of this. I forgot to say that. But ive been told from quite a few people that the engine is fine and he has the same van and now he wants to come see what wed take for it. And its not his first time doing things like this. Does it actually sound like the cam? Thank you for your response thus far please keep helping me so I dont get scammed. I really want to make a point!

Lxlmunch3rlxl
Seems to me he got you wired plus you are not doing the things I've suggested, There's a purpose that I'm here for to stop this kind of practice and provide help that needs it

I extremely thank you for helping me out. He has me pretty mad right now. I havnt had the chance to get back out due to having 2 children. But when I do I will be doing what you suggest, thank you again. I will keep you posted!

Lxlmunch3rlxl
I have gas. Not sure about the injectors. Idk how to get at them. I have some friends kind of helping me out along the way and someone brought to my attention the cam shaft position sensor, so I googled around and asked some others. Looks promising. I have one ordered. Only 15 bucks. Wanted to keep u up to date on where I am so far but it will be roughly a week id guess before I get it. Is that possibly the route you were leaning towards? Im trying to be cheap because im definatly not bill gates' son. : )

Lxlmunch3rlxl