FAIR ESTIMATE COMPLETE BRAKE JOB

Chevrolet Truck

2001 Chevy Blazer 4 wheel drive
95000 miles
I need to know how much it should cost to have a complete brake job front and rear, with rotors.
Thank you, I really need the help ?
Creil4844

That is a very tough question, due to so many variables. The quality of the parts, what may be needed, such as the parking brake shoes once the rear rotors are removed if needed, the mark-up used by the shop, the labor rate and or set fee used, what kind of warranty offered on the labor and each part. It is tough to compare apples to apples when getting prices of auto repair. The biggest factor IMHO, is finding a shop that does quality work and backs thier work and parts. Once you found this, you may pay a little more initially, but in the long run they will take care of you when your loyal. Talk to freinds, co-workers who have had brake work done and any problems they have encountered and how it was handled.