CAVALIER, BATTERY DEAD AGAIN, ABS LIGHT + BATTERY LIGHT

1999 Chevrolet Truck

My 1999 Chevy Cavalier 2.4z is having major power problems. First after about 2 weeks of having the car the battery stopped holding a charge and needed to be jumped each time to start it. Mechanics noticed the alternator wasn't putting out the proper voltage. So I had the battery replaced and the alternator. Now I'm having the same problem. Battery will not charge and I'm getting ABS and Battery light coming on then lights start flickering, windows become sluggish and power is low to everything. Any ideas?
Decoy

Check your ground cable from the battery to the engine block. This cable tends to corrode, and can cause major charging issues.
The charging system on a car is very simple. You have a new battery and a new altenator, so lets eliminate those.
Take your car to advanced or napa and get them to test your charging system. I imagine they will say it is charging fine, which usually means you have either a bad or intermittent connection, or something is drawing off of the battery when it isnt supposed to me.
If the ground to the engine is good, and your system appears to be charging correctly, put a volt meter on the battery with the ground cable disconnected. See what volts it reads, then connect the ground terminal back up. It should read the same volts with the ignition switch off and all lights off. If it is lower, you have something draining the battery while it is not running.

Mikeybdman