CAVALIER 2.2 FUEL ISSUE

1996 Chevrolet Truck

I have a 96 Chevy Cavalier 2.2 Cavalier. I had 2 injectors (the car ran but smelled bad) so I replaced all 4 of my injectors and 8 o'rings and the fuel pressure regulator. I have inspected my O'rings they are not damaged from installation and all 4 cylinders are filling up with gas. The car will not start due to too much gas any suggestions would really be appreciated I know that I do have the correct injectors. : Oops:
Anointedprincess

Check the CTS/TPS/MAFor MAP sensor

The PCM uses Sensor inputs to control the fuel mixture. It uses a Throttle Position Sensor (TPS) to detect changes in the throttle opening, an Airflow Sensor (Hot Wire or filament Mass Air Flow sensor or a Vane Air Flow sensor), and/or a Manifold Absolute Pressure (MAP) sensor to monitor changes in airflow and intake vacuum. The PCM then calculates how much fuel is needed to maintain the desired air/fuel mixture and increases the injector pulse width accordingly to supply the needed fuel as given by sensor inputs.

Could be a problem with the quad driver in the computer-