C1500 BRAKE LIGHTS

1994 Chevrolet Truck

I have a 1994 C1500 Chevy truck 135,000 that the brake lights will not come on when brake is pressed the tail lights come on when the lights are on but no brake lights I have turn signals and hazard lights Ive checked all of the fuses and cannot find any bad and have looked at wiring to tail lights again I did not see any thing wrong is there any other common problem that I have missed by some chance any help would be great thanks in advance.
Jimbo26

I'm having a simular problem with my rear lights. The problem I'm having is when I put my turn signal on it cuts out the brake lights on that side. I have a 1994 Chevy Cheyenne. Have you found a solution to your problem. I've changed the bulbs, sprayed the electical fittings, cleaned them, changed the fuses and still same problem. Let me know if you have discovered something. Thanks
Kim

KimBru
Try adjusting the brake switch behind the pedal or replacing it.