CHEVY REBUILD ENGINE?

1986 Chevrolet Truck

1986 Chevy Truck V8 Two Wheel Drive Automatic 156000 miles

I a currently wanting to rebuild my 454 big block chevy. The problem I am having is while I want to remove my emissions controls on this motor. I need help with what I have to keep to have the motor run correctly. I am running a vacuum advance and do have a th400 with vacumm modulator. I am changing the intake. Carb, and exhuast. I am going with a non-egr maniforld and an edelbrock 800cc avs carb. If you could please let me know this infomation that would be great. Oh one more thing I have hydroboost brakes, does this set up run any vacuum lines like the power brakes boosters do or does it just use the power steering pump to make the pressure? Thanks very much.
Bundleofjoy06

You should be ok with what you want to put on your engine. You are changing the intake so your passages will be blocked. As far as hydro boost, that is all run by the power steering pump and not vacuum.