200 S-10 BLAZER TUNE UP?

1920 Chevrolet Trailblazer

My 2000 S-1o Blazer (94k miles) 6 cly, auto, 2wd has begun hesitating after driving it. When I accelerate, the is hesitation and sputtering, but quickly ends and vehicle runs appropriately. I cleaned the throttle body (which was quite dirty with carbon). This hash helped, but not alleviated the hesitation. I have never tune up the vehicle. Should I? What should be replaced? Are there any issues that I need to be aware of should I attempt to tackle this on my own?
DaleHill

I would do a tune up on it since you have as many miles on it as you do and have not done one yet. First you will need spark plugs, wires, cap and rotor. The easiest way that I have found to change the plugs has been to take the front tires off and change the plugs one at a time thru inner fender well opening by using than extention and a univeral socket with the plug socket. Make sure you use anti seize on the new plugs threads. Make sure that you do the plug wire for each plug as you take it off and reinstall the new wire. Good luck

Garfield
When you tighten the cap be careful you are screwing into plastic breaks easy done it. Can't afford the expense tools took a 3/4 wrench and bent it some to get center driver side plug out with spark plug socket and bent wrench

Tommy bones