CHEVY 99 CRANKS BUT NO START

1999 Chevrolet Tahoe

1999 Chevy Tahoe V8 Four Wheel Drive Automatic 144K miles

I have 99 Tahoe, one day out of the blue it wouldn't start. I read all the posts so I did what everyone was doing so I checked for spark, got it. Then I checked and replaced the fuel filter, no luck. Then I replaced my battery, no luck. Checked fuel pressure, it read 66 so all is good with pressure. I checked the injectors, well I checked to see if they were getting power using a noid tester and they are getting power. I sprayed Sprayed starter fluid, no luck. No check engine light ever came on. If I'm getting spark could either one of the camshaft or crankshaft sensor's be out? I'm at a loss. I did notice that when I pulled a plug it didn't seem wet from gas in the cylinder. Anyways need help.
Tcnhouse46

First, good job checking things out. Everything sounds good. Now the concern. Are you getting a good hot blue snaping spark? Also, does the engine sound normal when it is cranking and not starting? My concern is timing or compression. If you have spark, fuel, compression and the timing is correct, the engine has to run. Let me know about its sound. Also, check the ignition timing and compression if it sounds normal.

Let me know what you find.

Mine is back in the shop right now. Mechanic replaced fuel pump for second time ng! It turns out there is a " security" system (original equipment, not something I installed) that cuts fuel off if it does not recognize the key. Followed reset instructions, ng. I have a computer systems guy coming in tomorrow to see what is up.

Gary Burns