POWER WINDOWS

Chevrolet Silverado

1990 chevy 150000 miles v8 engine. I cant get my power windows to work and I cant find the fuse for it.
Cloco1930

Neither of them work, ?

CHEVYII
None of the windows work

Cloco1930
Fuse should be in the fuse panel in the truck, if you have a test light I would pull the master switch from the left door which just pops out just be careful there are tabs that break, and check for incoming power to the switch and then try power on the other side while moving the switch, if you have power to the switch and back out, next stop is the window motors

CHEVYII
What would the fuse be labeled as andwhats a test light

Cloco1930
The fuse will be labeled windows, a test light is used to check for power it has a ground lead and the user end is fixed with a ligh and a probe, when its grounded and has power it pops the light on to tell you there is power at the source you are checking

CHEVYII
I dont have a fuselabeled windows in myfuse box unlessthere another fusebox in the car

Cloco1930