CHEVY GAS PEDAL SHAKE

2005 Chevrolet Silverado

Shakes or Wobbles problem
2005 Chevy Silverado V8 Four Wheel Drive Automatic 76000 miles

When crossing over very rough road, we can feel the roughness in the gas pedak. I feels as if it is shaking. Had new shocks put on 3 days ago. Seems to have helped the general ride of the truck but still feel shaking in gas pedal over rough raod surfaces. Everything was checked by our mechanic and he took for drive and felt what we felt, he thought for sure it was shocks. He could not find anything else. Now he does not know. Any ideas?
Jackiey60

Hi
Where engine mounts and trans mount checked?
Let me know

Docfixit
We do not think the mounts were checked. Only front suspension parts and leaf springs were checked.

Jackiey60
If Trans mount was faulty or crossmember bolts loose a rough road would cause trans to move.

Docfixit
The trans mount and crossmember bolts all good and tight. All bolts under truck tightened. Was suggested by Chevy dealer the problem is after market side bars. We have have had to replace steering shaft in past and it needs replaced again due to a pld recall. Could this be the proble?

Jackiey60
Has routing and mounting of accelerator cable been looked at? Don't think steering bolt recall would cause

Docfixit