CHEVY DRIVE TRAIN NOISE

2005 Chevrolet Silverado

Drive Train Axles Bearings problem
2005 Chevy Silverado V8 Four Wheel Drive Automatic 58 km miles

my truck makes a noise only when I pull away from a stop and it shifts into 2nd and 3rd. If I put a load on the drivetrain with quick acceleration, there isn't a noise. I also hear the noise if I cycle the transmission from reverse to drive and back. I changed the
u-joints and the noise is still there. With some help, crawled underneath and had the transmission cycled from revverse to forward and the noise seems to be coming from inside the driveshaft. I know this sounds funny but it's true. It is the heavy duty aluminum shaft. One other person suggested that it sometimes a noise in the transfer case can travel the drive shaft. Can you help with any ideas.
Moonshin

Could very well be, the aluminum d-shafts act like speakers when it comes to noises. Might want to havea shop look at it to see if they have any ideas. Depending on how much you use 4wd, it could be the transfer case chain guides are worn and letting the chain bang around, but you wont be able to tell without disassembling the transfer case to see

Jack42