CHEVY IDLE AIR CONTROL VALVE

2003 Chevrolet Silverado

2003 Chevy Silverado V8 Two Wheel Drive Automatic 93000 miles

I have a o3 silverado with a 5.3 litre it first started to idle rough and at medium engine tempature when you came to a stop the volts would drop to about 11 and the rpms would drop to 300 or 400 it would shutter like it will die but the computer would sense it and ajust. So I did a tune up plugs and wires and trany fluid. While I was doing the tune up I had the battery disconected. When I was done I reconected the battery and started it. It idled fine but when you put it in drive it died and so I restarted it and put in drive and hit the gas and it drove fine but then when you had to stop it would die. I continued this process for 45 minutes to an hour trying to get it to throw a code. It did not throw a code. The computer just learned and adjusted for it and it is back to wanting to die when you come to a stop. I even disconected the ac compressor completely. Electronically and the belt and that is not it and bofore I start throwing expensive parts at it like a hundred dollar idle air control valve I need another pros opinion
Scottwelder

What it needs is remove the idle air control valve and clean it then do the idle relearning process.