CHEVY WONT START

2002 Chevrolet Silverado

2002 Chevy Silverado V8 Two Wheel Drive Automatic 88000 miles

I have a 2002 silverado with 88000 miles, truck never had a problem until a few days ago. Was driving and it just turned off after trying to start for 5-10 min it started but didn't get the gas right away hesitated then it caught it took me around a mile or so and turned off again the tank was low so I added some fuel didn't help still wouldn't start around 20min later it started and got me home around 2 miles. The next day I tried to start and it started right up went down the street came back parked in the driveway and it turned off not like a sputter only like if you turned off the switch. Since then I took the truck to my brothers house around 10 miles away it turned off twice and then restarted then went off again and never turned on again. Took off the bed to get to the pump but first checked the relay and seems to be working couldn't check the psi because the truck wont start. Don't hear the pump go on though so I'm leaning towards the pump being the problem. Oh I almost for got my service engine light came on and stayed on.I also changed the filter it was bad.
Rdgonzales

Couldn't check the psi because the truck wont start. Don't hear the pump go on though so I'm leaning towards the pump being the problem.

Check and test the fuel pump fuse, fuel pump relay if the fuel pump comes on check the fuel pressure with a gauge and comeback with the readings-

I have checked the relay it clicks when the key is turned on after I changed the fuel filter that was really pluged I tried to start the truck but the battery went dead so its on the charger for the nite. But I still didnt hear the pump turn on. Where is the fuel pump fuse. Havent checked yet ill give that a try.

Rdgonzales
Check and test the ECM B fuse 20amp and the fuel pump relay if both okay-power the gray wire at the fuel pump connector direct from the batt positive post-did it come on?