1500 VIBRATIONS

2001 Chevrolet Silverado

I have a vibration in the rear end of my truck. I have been trying to figuare it out for a while now and figured I would ask around. This is whats going on from 0 to about 20 mph the rear end has a vibe. I have check the counter weights on the drive shaft and balanced the tires about three times. I also have changed the u-joints but its still there any toughts on this would be greatly appreciated
Armychevy

Some areas for the 2001 model to check are, passenger rear caliper dragging, (you will notice uneven wear on inner pad - install protective shield that prevents dirt contamination ava from dealer) drive shaft yoke not lubed properly (requires special grease from dealer) steering shaft not lubed properly, (service warning from gm you need lube kit from dealer) body mount bolt cross threaded and not tight on body bushing allowing movement, (be careful here when you break one of these bolts off you are in big for a long term project) inproperly lubed rear leaf springs, (hey I have seen it before - they do not require any lube just check the little round slippers inbetween each leaf) loose gas tank, loose rear bumper bolts, good luck!

Chris_kolar