CHEVY ANTIFREEZE ON TOP OF INTAKE MANIFOLD

1995 Chevrolet Silverado

Engine Cooling problem
1995 Chevy Silverado V8 Four Wheel Drive Automatic 165,000 miles

My truck was steaming after a small trip and I opend the hood to take a look. I notice antifreeze on the top of the intake manifold. I dried the intake with a towl and replaced the thermostat and tstat gasket. I siliconed properly and let dry overnight. Next day, started it up and the antifreeze started pooling up on the RIGHT side of the intake manifold again. NOT leaking from thermostat. Where is the fluid coming from and will it be super hard to fix? I am assuming from the clynder cover, but I am not a mechanic.
Ryan1959

Unless it's leaking from a heater hose, then it could be the intake manifold gasket, how does it run? Very rough?

Merlin2021
Runs okay and none of the hoses are leaking. IT just pools up at a constant rate. Could it be coming from the valve covers area?

Ryan1959
Not unless it has a cracked head. Intake manifold would be the leak, remove and replace the intake gasket, and check manifold for striaghtness.

Merlin2021