CHEVY WONT START HAS SPARK NO WATER IN FUEL

1994 Chevrolet Silverado

Ive got a 1994 Chevy Silverado 350 with 128k miles and ive been using it for school and work its always run great untill this morning I turned the key to crank it and the motor sounded normal but it would not start so far I have checked the fuel filter for water the plugs for spark and sampled the gas no water was found so I bought a 20$ scanner when tested the code 12 came through (no problems detected) I used the scanner properly and recived no further code I have stock throttle body injection with no modification to the motor the throttle body is not stuck and I have been unable to find any problems I do not own a service manual but if needed I will purchase one please help asap I have a slight mechanical ability but I could still be doing something wrong thanks (i have also checked all of the fuses located inside the truck)
Sikone

Check for fuel at the fuel rail.

Blackop555
I have fuel at the injectors and plenty of line pressure my plugs were kind of fouled I believe it may have been because of low voltage it fouled the plugs for whatever reason the two plugs I removed looked decent but the rest were terrible I think I may have it figured out

Sikone