TOO MUCH FUEL

Chevrolet S-10

I have just finished fixing my 1996 Chevrolet S-10 Pickup truck 4 Cyl 2.2 Ltr engine with 102,000 Mi. The timeing chain went on it and bent alll the valves and cracked the cylinder head in 3 places I had replaced everything broken and re assembled the engine but now when I turn the key everything sounds right but when I crank it over it cranks for a couple seconds and sounds like it is trying harder and harder to crank then stops when I remove the spark plugs and cycle the engine over once a massive amount of gasoline shoots out of the spark plug holes I can only assume the there was so much pressure due to all the fluid with all that said and done my question is what can be causeing the massive amount of gas in the cylinder and could I have done the timeing wrong to make this happen. Thank You for any responces.
Thisbedan1

Unplug all injectors and pull the plugs so the engine can dry out inside. Do a compression test. If it bent all valves and broke the head that bad, did you do anything about the rods and pistons?

Jack42
I had the cylinder heads checked nothing was wrong with them thankfully and the rods are new there is pefect compression I didnt see myself but was told by a mechanic buddy who tested them.

Thisbedan1
Double check all engine and chassis grounds, sounds like you might have missed one.

Jack42
Took me a couple days but I checked all grounds and all connections to make sure all of them are tight I evean unbolted and sanded the connections and put electrical grease on them to make sure of a good connection still havein same problem not sure whats goin wrong.

Thisbedan1
See if your mechanic buddy has a scanner. Need to see what sensor is telling the PCM that it needs more fuel. Test resistance across the injectors. Try unplugging the TPS and MAP one at a time and see if it still does it

Jack42