CHEVY FUEL???

1993 Chevrolet S-10

1993 Chevy S-10 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Manual 200000 miles

My truck shoots fuel out of the fuel injectors so hard that it overflows the throttle body. Also I don't even have to try to crank the truck for the fuel injectors to do this all I have to do is turn on the electric with the key. This is a problem that has arisen while trying to fix another problem. So I have changed the fuel pump, fuel pump filter, in line fuel filter, fuel pump relay, ecm fuse, ecm, coolant sensor, throttle positioning sensor, idle control sensor, fuel pressure regulator, and fuel injectors, as well as all new gaskets. Please any help would be greatly appreciated! I am at a loss. I don't know what would make the truck not crank and throw so much fuel and while without even being cranked.

RJ
Shern_0711

Check the fuel pressure fuel pump could be overpressurizing the sytem to inlcude a blockage on the return line