CHERORLET , NOT STARTING, STALLING

2002 Chevrolet Monte Carlo

Car has 90,000 miles, takes three to four times to start, cranks but doesn't turn over until a little help by taping the accererator. Once running, the car runs fine until I slow down or go into a slow turn then the car stalls, starts right back up. Only happened now and then, but it seems to be happing more and more. I've changed the fuel pump, fuel filter, air filter, pvc valve, plugs, wires and oil change. What else could it be. Nothing shows up on the computer either. Possible pressure senor.?
Newborn

I would start off by testing the fuel pressure system. This include pump, regulator, and injectors. Other things could be dirty throttle body, crankcase vent, and EGR system.

Mikeybdman
I have the exact same problem on my 2002 MC SS.

I replaced the IAC and cleaned the throttle body and throttle bore. It helped, but did not cure my problem.

Just tonight I pulled the vacuum tube from the fuel pressure regulator and it is leaking. I suspect you have the same problem. I will try to swap it out tomorrow and think this should end my problem.

Top_Notch
Just as a follow up, a new regulator fixed all the problems I had including stalling @ idle, on decel, and difficult starting.

Top_Notch