CHEVY FUSES, DASH LIGHTS, AND CHARGING PROBLEM

2002 Chevrolet Malibu

2002 Chevy Malibu 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 37540 miles

It all started when I dropped my key fob in the snow. My door lock fuse keeps popping when I engage the passenger lock switch (the driver side doesn't work, I don't even hear the relays click when I use that one) and at night my dash lights go out as well as my radio display. Though I still can use it, play cd's or radio. My car will also not be able to start after running just the radio for 10 minutes or it not being started up for 2-3 days. I thought the driver side lock might have been drawing power so I popped it out but my problems persist.
Cashonly

Sounds like you may have a wiring problem. I dont think your key fob would have anything to do with it. I would take it to a profrssional to have it looked at. Your lights may have the same problem right next to the door lock concern in the same location on the vehicle.

Rhall77