CHEVY REPLACE EVERYTHING STILL HAVING PROLBEMS

2000 Chevrolet Malibu

Engine Cooling problem
2000 Chevy Malibu 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 170000 miles

I have replaced the radiator, water pump, thermostat (twice), hoses, coolant tank, radiator cap and cool tempature sensor.

My car is still overheating and now the gauges. Fuel & temp. Are not working. I have checked the fans and the fuses and it still is not working.

Car would overheat a quarter mile down the road I would stop let it cool down refill the coolant and be able to drive 25 miles home. When I got home after the car cooled down I would check the coolant level and could see that it had come out the overflow tube.
Mrtech

You say you replaced the " cool temperature sensor" do you mean engine coolant temperature sensor? Also, you will need to verify if the fan(s) are coming on, you will need to hardwire it directly to the battery, you may just have a bad fan motor, also the radiator fan relay will be in question, but I think you said you replaced it